martes, 21 de junio de 2011

Red Ducati Monster/ Ducati monster Roja


Hello again, updating my blog I show you what I promised, the Ducati Monster painted, I am very satisfied with the work done to the bike, it was modeled like 70%, i Did not put many details but it still took me a lot of time, I´m not atisfied with the desert background, but because of the I stop working on it. Rendered with Mental Ray. As there is only one light in the scene took less than 10 minutes to complete the rendering, I used A&D materials because it works well with iRay.

Hola de Nuevo, actualizando mi Blog les muestro lo prometido, la Ducati Monster pintada, estoy muy satisfecho con el trabajo hecho a la moto, le calculo que fue modelada al 70%, le faltaron bastantes detalles, Aun así tomo bastante tiempo, no quede satisfecho con el desierto de fondo, pero me estaba tomado bastante tiempo así es que por eso lo dejé así. Renderizado con Mental Ray. Como solo hay una luz en el escenario le tomo menos de 10 minutos completar el Render, en la mayoría de los materiales utilizé A&D materials ya que funcionan bien con iRay.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario